Thursday 4 July 2013

What employers are looking for?

The results are out!!!!!!!!!!!    For some of you, it is a time for rejoicing. You have achieved that 1st class degree that you have worked hard for over the past 3 years. For others.....pheww.....I have made it, 2:1.......that is ok. But what about the others who have gotten a 2:2? 

Do you feel as if you are failure?
Do you feel depress?
Are you thinking, why did I waste 3 years of my life?
Who is going to employ me? After all there are others out there with a 1st or 2:1.

Well guess what, employers are not necessary looking at whether you spend 3 years memorising some academic book. 

I was amazed by an article written by Lord Winston that was sent to me by a friend.  I have decided to share it with all my fellow students who might have received a 2:2 and below......Cheer up there is hope. Read and enjoy.

P.S: Don't forget to leave comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment